Developing your pharmaceutical supply chain to maintain the quality and integrity of goods using cost-effective and GDP compliant solutions.
The Indian pharmaceutical market is expected to grow from US$12.6 billion to a staggering US$55 billion by 2020, with a projected forecast of India’s pharmaceutical industry to cater for eight per cent of the world’s pharmaceutical production.
The Indian Cold Chain industry in pharmaceuticals holds substantial monetary value but is also liable for the quality of human life. With the growing awareness in this market, there are numerous companies, products, regulations and opinions which will be highlighted at the 2nd Annual Cold Chain India summit from 16 – 17 May 2013 in Mumbai, India.
Coinciding with the boost in production, numerous Indian pharmaceutical companies have recently been targeted by multinational pharmaceutical companies for collaborative agreements and acquisition ventures, with India expected to join the league of top 10 global pharmaceutical markets in terms of sales by 2020.
Highlights for Cold Chain India 2013
- Learn about supply chain integrity and security to ensure complete visibility throughout your supply chain
- Understand the latest developments in live tracking technologies that are in-line with regulatory requirements
- Build business contacts by networking with international and regional supply chain industry leaders during IQPC’s unique speed networking session
- Deliver a higher standard of goods to your patients by benchmarking against international criteria and improving quality distribution practices
- Develop your skill-set from the unique, interactive sessions lead by industry experts in India
- Two packed days of keynote presentations, interactive panel discussions, round table sessions and a solution provider showcase and exhibition
- With 10+ VP’s, Directors and General Managers of Supply Chain confirmed our speaker faculty is second to none and will provide you with senior-level strategies from India’s top companies
- Exclusive Director’s Corner session will allow you to brainstorm privately with senior-level experts
- Access to exclusive Cold Chain IQ content –they are the leading cold chain information providers of the latest news, interviews and industry headlines from around the globe
- This year in Mumbai! After our hugely successful event in Hyderabad last year, we’re back by popular demand with a brand new agenda, fresh speaker line-up and exciting location!
- Over 90 delegates from India, Europe, the Middle East and the United States
- Cocktail party and canape mixer post event Day 1
Cold Chain 2013 - Who, where and when?
Due to popular demand, IQPC has begun to plan early for 2013’s Cold Chain India summit to ensure the attendance of wider Indian representation and even more solution providers and cold chain technologies to be showcased.
When is the event?
16 - 17 May 2013. Put the dates in your diary!
Where is it being held?
In 2013 the event will be shifting to the bustling metropolis of Mumbai to take advantage of the city’s position as India’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturing hub!
Who will attend?
This conference will provide a unique opportunity to meet and hear from:
- Pharmaceutical Companies - VP/Directors/Heads of Supply Chain, Logistics, QA, Stores, Procurement and Warehouses
- Drug Distributors – Managers, Heads and Pharmacists
- Customs and Airports – Heads of Cargo, Heads of Logistics, Heads of Storage
- Associations – Presidents, Secretaries
- Governmental Authorities - Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, National Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Monitoring Authority
- Hospitals and Health Facilities – Head Pharmacists, MD’s, Directors